2.27.2011

I'm Such a Failure

I weigh as much as I did this summer.
I've just been reversing all the work I put into my body. Not getting thinner. I'm sooooo fucking fat now. I'm disgusting. I'm not as thin as I used to be. And even then, I wasn't even thin! I need to lose, and fast. I need it gone TODAY. This isn't a game anymore. I really, really fucking hate myself, and there's nothing I can do but, sit, starve, wait, and watch. I don't have a scale so I can't even track myself losing any weight. God, I fucking hate myself.
Sorry for the redundant rambling. I just feel like shit.

3 comments:

  1. Keep track some other way? When my mom took my scale the first time, i would "measure" myself with lengths of string, differant color for each body part (thigh was yellow, waist was green, neck was blue etc) and taped them all together wih the date written on the string. Once a week I would do it again and compare string lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up hun, I'm sure you're gorgeous and I'm sure you'll be able to get to the weight you want to, just keep calm. You will conquer, just wait and see =) <3

    ReplyDelete